Banana shake is one of the most consuming beverage in the summer, it consumed mainly by fitness freak people and children’s. Along with a great and sweet taste. It provides a great amount of health benefits.
Benefits of Banana Shake
It gives many health benefits because its recipe contains banana, milk, almonds, raisins. The Best time to take it after breakfast and after a workout, if you want to consume its maximum benefits.
Banana is mostly consumed fruit because it contains high in potassium or fibre and helps to prevent asthma, cardiovascular disease, digestive problems, high blood pressure. But when it combined with milk it works better and high on a lot of nutrient like calcium. It is an excellent drink for kids.
Ingredients for Banana Shake Recipe
- 3-4 large ripe Bananas.
- 3-5 Dates
- Half tsp cinnamon or vanilla extract.
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 cup chilled milk
- 15- 20 Almonds
- You can also use Soy milk.
- You can add sugar if you want sweeter.
- If you want a chocolate banana shake then you should add chocolate in this and reduce the quantity of milk.
- If you are a gym or fitness lover then you can add peanut butter in it.
How to Make Banana Shake
You can make Banana shake recipe easily within 5 minutes.
- Boil the milk and then cool it in the fridge (Boiled milk is easier to digest)
- Take some almonds (You can take it normally or dip the almonds for 4 to 6 hours). Remove it peel if you take soak almond.
- Add some dates or raisins.
- Mix and grind almond, Dates, and Raisins.
- You can add Cinnamon according to you.
- Take 3-4 large ripe bananas and cut into small piece.
- Add this into the grinder and mix properly, until it makes smooth.
- If you want to taste sweeter then you can add sugar to the grinder.