Everyone wants smooth and silky hair. Conditioner is a process that helps to keep your hair smooth, soft, hydrated and frizz-free. So you should take care of your hair with Shampooing, Conditioning or Oiling.
Using a good conditioner is difficult because some conditioner combinations are not good to use. You should make your ‘Hair Conditioner’ that does not contain any harmful chemicals, you can add natural ingredients to it.
Homemade Deep Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Banana contained Silica, Vitamin B6, Potassium, Protein, and other important nutrients. It is a credible moisturising ingredient, it nourishes your scalp and hair. Silica makes soft, shiny hair and reduces hair loss.
How to Make Banana Homemade Hair Conditioner
- Rip 1 Banana.
- Take around 2 tablespoons of olive oil and an egg.
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Honey or Milk.
- Just mash and mix all to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your hair root.
- Wait for 15-30 minutes.
- After 15-30 minutes, rinse it off using shampoo.
- You should use this once a week for better results.
Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner
Apple cider vinegar is a good source of Acetic acid, it is the best solution for oily scalp, dandruff, and frizzy hair.
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner
- Take 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Also, take a cup of water and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Massage it properly and rinse it off.
- Use it 2-4 times a month.
Everyone knows yoghurt contains a good amount of Protein which are beneficial for our hair. Also, contain Lactic acid and Anti-inflammatory properties.
How to make Yogurt Hair Conditioner?
- Take a bowl.
- Mix yoghurt with banana, 2 tbsp of honey, and olive oil.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it around 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off with shampoo.
Aloe Vera Conditioner
Aloe vera helps to restore your Ph balance, you can eat it, or use it on your face normally.
How to make Aloe vera Hair Conditioner?
- Take 4 Tbsp of aloe vera and mix it with lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on hair and leave it for 4-5 minutes.
- Rinse it off and check your hair.
Coconut Oil Conditioner
Coconut oil conditioning hair naturally. It makes soft and smooth hair and also boost hair growth. Its essential minerals and fatty acids nourish the scalp well.
How to make a coconut hair conditioner?
- Take 4-5 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp honey, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix all properly.
- Apply the mixture on your hair while shampooing hair.
- Leave it for around 10 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use twice a week for better results.
Eggs and Olive Oil Homemade Hair Conditioner
An egg is popular because of its nutrition. It conditions your hair and gives it the essential proteins for optimum health and shine. Olive oil is best at nourishing hair or removing dandruff from hair.
How to Eggs and Olive Oil Conditioner
- Take 2 egg yolks and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Mix 2 ingredients and add some water to make it more liquid.
- Apply it to your hair.
- You can cover your hair and leave it for 1hour.
- You can use another conditioner after this to remove the smell of the egg.
- Use one time in a week for better results.