Curd for hair is the oldest remedy. Everyone recommends this remedy. It is rich in vitamins B and D which reduce many hair problems.
It also contains fatty acids and anti-bacterial properties which also helps to stay healthy. You should add it to your daily diet. If you mixed it with other ingredients then it more powerful. It is also known as Dahi in Hindi.
Uses of Curd for Hair
Curd Removes Dandruff
It is the best one recipes that help to remove dandruff easily.
- Take 1 cup curd, 5 tsp Fenugreek seed powder, and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Apply this paste on hair with the help of a brush.
- Leave this paste 40 minutes.
- After, wash your hair with any herbal shampoo.
Curd Strengthens Hair
If you mix it with other ingredients then it can strengthen your hair. use this hair mask only one time in a week.
- Take 1 cup of curd, egg 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp basil paste, tsp aloe vera gel, 2 tsp curry leaf paste.
- Take a medium bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Apply this hair mask on hair roots.
- Leave it around one hour and wash it off.
Add Shine to Hair
Nowadays pollution and dust are high in the environment, it harms your hair. You should protect your hair from pollution and dust. Curd helps to increase the shine of the hair and add luster to hair.
- Take 1 cup of curd, 10 neem leaves, 20 hibiscus flowers, and little orange juice.
- Grind all the ingredient properly.
- Apply this paste on your hair and keep it for half an hour.
- After use this, you can wash your hair with shampoo.
Curd Conditioning hair
It also helps in conditioning your hair and gives relief from the itchy and irritating scalp.
- Just take 1 cup of curd and 2 tsp honey and mix well.
- Massage your scalp and hair from this.
- Leave it 25 minutes and then wash it off.
- You feel cooler and your hair are softer.
Natural Hair Care Solution
This is natural hair paste that is mainly used by Indian People. They use Amla, reetha, shikakai which is best for hair.
- Just mix 1 cup of curd, and 1 tsp of amla powder, reetha, shikakai powder.
- Make a smooth mixture and apply on hair.
- Leave this paste around 30 minutes and after wash your hair with any shampoo.