Process To Make Rice Water
The process of making and using rice water is very simple and the steps to be followed are :
- Collect a bowl, uncooked organic rice, and water. You can use any type that should be organic.
- Wash uncooked rice and drain it.
- Take one and a half cups of water in a bowl, add clean rice, and wait an hour for it to subside, up to 24 hours. Therefore, it is best if you do it at night so that it is ready in the morning.
- Filter it and save the water.
- We also do this by cooking the rice and separating the water from this and preserving it. In fact, some studies have shown that eating soaked rice is healthier and reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse.
- Later with this rice water slowly massage your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. If there is still remain, keep the rest in the refrigerator.
- Rinse your hair again and admire it
Benefits Of Using Rice Water For Hair
It Strengthen Hair
Rich in many vitamins, the smooth texture of rice water helps soothe and detangle your strands, making them more manageable and easier to comb without causing breakage. With many vitamins, the smooth texture of it helps to condition and detangle your strands, making your hair more manageable and easier to comb without causing breakage.
It makes hair smoother
It has many benefits that it contains the amino acids that are used to bond your hair.
It makes hair shinier
Rich in vitamin E, It adds a shiny, shiny finish to frizzy and dull hair.
It prevents greying
Rice water antioxidants help to reverse ageing damage to your hair and promote cell regeneration. This also strengthens your hair to fight dust and pollution.
It aids hair growth
Regular use of this can extend your hair with growth minerals, leading to increased length, thickness and strength.
How To Apply Rice Water To Hair
There are two ways to apply rice water to hair. Make sure to store it in an easy-to-use, airtight container to get the most out of it. Use as a cleaner after shampoo and conditioner for your hair for a quick-shine texture. You can also use it as a hair mask by mixing aloe vera and a few drops of your favourite essential oil for added benefits. Even prefer to spray rice water on your hair daily as a leave-in conditioner.
Using rice water on hair is free from any side effects. It is one of the easiest DIY ways to get strong, shiny hair without worrying about the harmful effects. But we care that you ferment the rice water before using it. The fermentation process alters the pH value of your scalp, so you need to make sure not to damage it beyond safe use. “Smell the scent of rice water every time. When a sour smell appears, it’s time to get rid of it and make a fresh one.”
Is Rice Water Good For Skin :
Obviously. It is perfect for the skin.
Rice is not only food it also had some beauty and skincare tips. In fact, if you take the time to go through the ingredient list of any K-beauty product, you are sure to find rice water in it. Several brands have also created a whole line of rice water skincare products.
Benefits of using Rice Water for Skin
One study evaluated the effects of a gel formula containing rice water on human skin. The study included 12 volunteers who used the preparation for 28 days. It has been found that it is full of antioxidants that can block the activity of elastase. Thus, it can help maintain skin elasticity and slow signs of ageing.
Skin Brightening Effect
Its benefit has not been proven scientifically. However, people in Korea and Japan use rice water to reduce impurities and lighten their complexion. The rice may contain enzymes so that had a skin brightening effect, this is the main reason to use it as an ingredient in soaps and creams.
Protects The Skin Barrier
When your skin’s natural barrier weakens, it becomes dry and prone to skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis. The research found that rice starch can help improve and repair the skin’s natural barrier. This is especially helpful for people with atopic dermatitis. This function of rice water may also be helpful in managing eczema, rashes, and infections.
It is soothing for sunburned skin. Many people find it very helpful in treating mild symptoms of sunburn, such as redness, inflammation and itching. When applied to the skin, starchy rice water also has a firming and toning effect. This is mainly helpful for those who had oily skin.
There is limited evidence to support the effect of rice water on the skin. However, since it’s chemical-free and suitable for all skin types, there’s no harm in giving it a try.
How To Apply Rice Water On Your Face
It is a very easy process to apply its water to the face, so follow the following steps to carry on : ( by soaked )
- Store it in a bottle.
- Spray it on your face like how we apply powder or spray.
- Spray it after cleaning your face and leave it on.
- You can wash your face with water after 30 minutes.
- Instead of spraying, you can also use a cotton ball.
- Soak a cotton ball in rice water and place it on your face.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
If you use fermented rice or rice wine then the process is :
- Take 2-3 spoons of fermented rice into a bowl.
- Dilute it in 1 or 2 cups of water (about 250-450ml).
- Mix it well and keep it in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on or use a cotton ball to apply it whenever you like.