Stomach pain is a common problem sometimes. Mostly it happens after eating or drinking. You can use Home remedies to cure pain. Home remedies are natural and you can make it with home ingredients. Home remedies are the best to cure this but if this problem happens continuously for 2 days then you should consult your doctor.
It can happen from many reasons but the main reason of pain is-
- Gas and indigestion
- Poisoning of Foods
- Allergic reaction to food
- Stomach flu
- Your Stress and anxiety
- Spicy foods
Home Remedies for Stomach Pain
– Make a juice of some piece of ginger and Massaging this on your tummy, it can give you relief from stomach ache. You can also massage the abdominal area with warm garlic-infused oil.
– You can make lemon tea and add honey, and Take it twice a day.
– Lemon Juice is an easy and effective method to reduce pain. You can take one teaspoon of lemon juice, and add a few drops of ginger juice, and black salt.
– You can drink more water. It can cleanse the body of toxins.
– You can also drink rice water to cure stomach pain. Just boil rice in water and refine the water.
– Don’t consume more spicy food and take some salad between every meal.
– If you regularly phase this stomach ache problem then you should try to go for a daily walk. It can make your digestive system healthy.
– Take one teaspoon of ajwain, Mix a small quantity of lemon juice, and a pinch of black salt in warm water, and drink it.
– You can also boil minced cinnamon in water and take it an hour before meals to cure this.
– Take 5 tsp of Yogurt and add 1/2 tsp of fenugreek and cumin seeds. You can take it 3 times a day.
Read also… Top 10 Home Remedies for Loose Motion