Green Coffee is popular because of its weight loss property. It is unroasted coffee beans that help in the treatment of diabetes, heart diseases, obesity, colorectal cancer, and Alzheimer disease. Its chlorogenic acid is a powerful antioxidant that tends to break down when coffee beans are roasted. You can enjoy it without milk and sugar.
Green Coffee Benefits
It is mainly used for weight loss. A study shows its extract can help fight obesity by lowering the accumulation of body fat. It also removes bad cholesterol and unwanted loss supplement, if you want to reduce weight.
Reduce your appetite
It helps to control your craving easily. Its consumption also blocks fat and carb consumption in the body. Take a sip of green coffee to control your hunger, its chlorogenic acid work as a natural appetite suppressant.
Reduce the absorption of sugar
It reduces the absorption of sugar in your intestine. A study found green coffee high dose of saw low blood glucose levels. Daily intake of this coffee reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Improve Blood Circulation
It improves your blood circulation by removing gases and toxins from the cells. You should drink it to burn fats and calories faster. Its consumption also improves arterial elasticity, thereby lowering your blood pressure levels.
Boost focus and mood
Green coffee can improve mental health by boosting mood, memory, and increase alertness. If you have an issue with caffeine then consult your doctor first. It can also increase your energy level.
How to make Green Coffee
It is simple because you need to do a small process.
- Take around 2tsp of green coffee beans powder. You can use its beans but beans powder is soluble.
- Add 2 cups of water with it and bring to a boil.
- Leave it around 10-15 minutes in medium heat.
- After 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- After 10-15 minutes refine it and enjoy your tea.
Best Time of Taking Green Coffee
You can take it after your meals because after eating, your blood sugar level generally spikes up due to intake of carbohydrates or proteins. But if your focus is weight loss then drink it in the morning and also ding exercise daily for better results.
Note for you
- Green Coffee is best for adults, it is not for children. If you have any sensitive diseases then I recommend you don’t take this. Otherwise, it can damage your kidney.
- Don’t use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A study shows that excessive intake of chlorogenic acid can increase blood homocysteine levels which may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. More research needed)
- It does contain caffeine its high intake can harmful.
Read also… Health Benefits of Drinking a Giloy Juice