Every People want healthy hair but the maintenance of healthy hair is very tough. People use many tips and products for hair growth and healthy hair. Many remedies are available but the easiest way to grow the hair is Egg. Its yolk and masks are a traditional way to grow naturally. Yolk part of the egg is best and you can also use egg and Curd mask.
Unhealthy hair cause is poor diet, excessive chemical treatments, oxidative stress from your environment, and wrong product styling. These all affect your hair because it is a body part. Most of the hair problem main reason is lack of protein.
Egg contains Vitamins A and E, biotin, and folate and its yolk loaded with healthy fats, which help replenish moisture and make sleek and shiny hair.
Egg for hair growth
Its proteins and nutrients help to boost the rate at which your hair grows while promoting healthy new growth.
Its yolks hydrate your hair and improve its elasticity because that contains biotin.
Eggs stimulating your scalp and nourishing it and give strength to hair.
It can nourish your hair and give sunshine hair.
It helps to rebuild the damaged keratin gaps in the hair structure.
Egg Hair Growth Remedies
Egg, Banana and Honey mask
- You can mix 1 egg, 1 mashed banana, 3 Tbsp milk, 3 Tbsp honey and 5 tbsp olive oil.
- Mix all in a bowl.
- After Mixing you can apply this mask onto your scalp and hair.
- After one hour you can wash it with Shampoo.
- Apply this mask 2-3 times a week.
Egg and Curd Mask
It mainly helps to prevent hair fall.
- Mix 1 egg and mix 3-4 Tbsp curd and 1 Tbsp lemon juice to make a hair mask.
- Use this mask on your scalp with the help of a brush.
- After one hour you can wash it from shampoo.
Egg and Castor oil Mask
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs well with 1 Tbsp castor oil.
- Apply it on the scalp and strands.
- You can wash it after half hour with shampoo and conditioner.
Egg, Coconut oil and Almond Oil mask
- Take 4- 5 Tbsp almond milk, 3-4 Tbsp egg white, 1-2 Tbsps coconut oil and mix all in a bowl.
- Apply it on hair and scalp.
- Wash hair with shampoo and cold water.
- You can use it 3 times a week.
Read also…Best Foods to help your Hair Growth