Dandruff is the worst problem that happens in hair. Hair is the first impression part of our body which is noticed the Most time.
It is very embarrassing point, when you are ready for any function and your hair show some type of white flakes. It is a common problem sometimes when it is small, but if it is making large, it can give a problem to you. You should cure it before it made large.
Dandruff creates when a type of fungus called Malassezia begins to grow in your scalp. It happens when –
- Irregular and wrong brushing and hair washing.
- Not using shampoo constantly
- Illness of Parkinson’s disease
- Improper diet plan
- Any Stress, and any kind of mental illness
You can cure it many different anti-dandruff shampoos. But you should use home remedies first because it is natural and it made of home ingredients.
Home remedies for Dandruff
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is acidic in nature that helps to remove dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar with some water.
- Before use, it washes your hair Properly.
- After hair washing, massage your hair with the mix.
- Leave this mix around 15 minutes on hair and then clear it.
Do not apply it every day on the scalp.
Neem has anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal properties that can help to solve many health problems. It is also found in some shampoos. You can apply its paste to remove dandruff.
- Make a normal paste of neem by crushing.
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave it around 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, you can wash it with water.
Vinegar can kill the bad fungus, and also helps in skin related problems. Mix 1 cup of water with 2 cups of vinegar and Boil it. wait until cool and Scrub on your hair. After apply you can wash it with shampoo.
Baking soda helps to controls the development of fungi that causes dandruff and also expels dead skin cells from the scalp. Mix Baking soda and Some lemon juice and rub it on your scalp. Baking soda is available in grocery shops. It is the best method for removing dandruff.
Mehndi is mostly used in India to remove white hair, make clean hair, remove dandruff, and maintain the shine of hair. You can buy mehndi in the general store.
- Take mehndi and add curd or a little bit of lemon juice.
- Mix it, and leave it around 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, you can apply it on your hair and leave.
- Wash it after 1 hour.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil comes from Melaleuca alternifolia plant. It also used in many conditions because it has antifungal and antimicrobial properties. You can apply its 5-10 drops after shampoo.
It is the most used home remedies for dandruff. Curd can remove dandruff, and sparkling your hair and give a smooth look to your hair.
- Take some curd and apply it onto your scalp.
- Leave it dry around 1 hour.
- After one hour wash it with shampoo.
You can apply some lemon juice on your scalp to remove dandruff. You can use it for a week. Lemon acid helps to balance the pH of your hair. (Benefits of Lemon)
Aloe vera is known for its healing properties. You can use its leaves gel which contains several bioactive compounds, such as amino acids and antioxidants, that may reduce dandruff. Every home in India has aloe vera plants. If you don’t have aloe vera plants, then you can buy its gel in the stores.
Egg yolk has biotin which is the major vitamin that treats dandruff. It is like a conditioner.
- Keep dry hair and then apply egg yolk on hair.
- After applying, cover your hair with any plastic bag for an hour.
- After one hour, wash your hair with shampoo.
Read also… Top 21 Home Remedies for Better Health