Skin is a very important and soft part of Our Body. You need to take care of your skin. Skin health is also related to your diet. If your Immunity system is not good then it shows a bad effect on your face skin.
Everyone wants Glowing and healthy skin but sometimes it’s acting weird. When your skin is in bad condition then you lose your confidence. Your bad skin reason is dust, pollution, radiation, chemicals, and your immunity.
You can use creams and chemicals on your skin but it’s not healthy. Sometimes, it gave bad effects and it gives temporarily glowing and healthy skin. You should use natural products, remedies, and fruits, vegetables to glow your skin.
You need to take care of your skin and give some time to make healthy and Glowing skin. Some fruits help in an Internal way to give healthy skin.
Fruits for Glowing and Healthy Skin
Mango is delicious, Juicy, and healthy fruits. It is mainly helpful in digestion and making of skincare and cosmetic products. It contains vitamins A, E, C, and K, polyphenolics, flavonoids, beta-carotene, and xanthophylls. Mango also contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It helps to protect your skin from damaging.
- You can mix mangoes, rose water, and lime juice, and apply on your skin and wash it after 10 minutes with cold water.
- Add Some mangoes in your diet plan.
- You can also apply a small piece of mango on your skin.
Watermelon contains vitamin A, B1, B6, and C, lycopene, flavonoids, dietary fiber, and carotenoids which is helpful for preventing skin damage. It is the best fruit in summer because it helps to fulfill the water needs of your body.
- You can add watermelon to your diet and also drink its juice.
- Apply watermelon slice on your skin to glow your skin.
- You can also mix 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, aloe vera, and apply on your dry skin.
Oranges are the most powerful vitamin C source and antioxidant fruit. It can help to prevent oxidative damage, photodamage, reduce inflammation, and aid collagen synthesis. The citrus property of orange also helps to give a refreshing glowing skin.
- Use three teaspoons of the orange juice and mix it with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Add oranges in your salad and drink its juice. Take it to fulfill vitamin C deficiency.
- You can use an orange cover on your dry skin. and Also apply the mix of 3 tablespoons of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, honey, milk, ½ teaspoon of turmeric.
Banana is the best energy-boosting fruit. It contains dietary fiber, folate, and vitamins A, C, K, E, and minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It also promotes better sleep patterns.
- Add banana in your diet and drink its juice.
- You can use Banana paste on your skin.
- Use Banana before when you doing energy work like gym and exercise.
Apple is a powerhouse of nutrition. It contains vitamins A and C, dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. It has antioxidant properties that help to scavenge harmful free oxygen radicals.
- Add apply in your diet and salads.
- Mix the grated apple with 1 teaspoon of honey and wash it after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Eat one applies every day in morning.
It is antioxidant fruits which are helpful for removing pigmentation and protecting the skin against UV-A and UV-B damage. Papaya contains vitamin C and K, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. It is the best fruits for bright skin and increasing hemoglobin quantity.
- Add this to your diet plan and daily intake.
- You can drink pomegranate juice and also apply on your skin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of gram flour, Fuller’s earth, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice to treat pigmentation for oily skin.
It contains vitamins A, B, and C, and also minerals like copper, potassium, and magnesium. Papaya also contains enzymes like papain and chymopapain that help to prevent skin damage by free radicals and have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. It can also help treat corns, warts, eczema, and cutaneous tubercles.
- Eat Papaya in the morning with an empty stomach.
- Take a slice of Papaya and apply on your skin, and wash after 10-15 minutes.
- If your skin is dry and flaky then you can use a mix of papaya juice and almond oil apply on the face.
Grapes contain vitamin C and K, and some important minerals. It is available in red, green, and black variety. It helps to protect against UV damage and also against skin cancer.
- Smash grapes, and apply on your skin, and wash after 15 minutes with cold water.
- Eat grapes, and drinks it a smoothie.
Cucumber helps to make feel you fresh. It contains a high amount of water and vitamins K and C and dietary fiber.
- Add in salads, sandwiches.
- Drink Cucumber juice.
- Mix the cucumber piece with 1 tablespoon of milk coconut oil to moisturize dry skin.
- Apply a slice of cucumber on your skin.
Read also… You Know Giloy Benefits, Side Effects, and its Uses
It’s very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found
this paragraph at this web site.
I got this web page from my buddy who informed me on the topic
of this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this web
site and reading very informative articles or reviews here.
Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there, You have performed a great job.
I’ll certainly digg it and individually suggest to my
friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.
I’ve learn several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how so much effort you set to create this kind of
wonderful informative web site.