Apple Cider Vinegar is a special ingredient that gives many health benefits. It contains citric, amino, acetic, and malic acid, and also vitamin, minerals, and enzyme which is beneficial for the skin.
Our skin has many issues in daily life like sunburn, acne, pimples, sun tan, spots. Protect our skin from all of these problems is difficult sometimes. So, you can use this easily available ingredient.
5 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Problems
Its Astringent properties help to increase the blood flow of skin and minimize the pores. It is the best remedy for Oil skin.
- Mix an equal quantity of cider vinegar with filtered water and add some drops of coconut oil.
- Apply on the skin using cotton.
- Leave it a few minutes and after wash it with cool water.
Apple Cider Prevent acne and pimples
Acnes and pimples problems are common, you should use this vinegar to keep these problems away. It’s antibacterial and antifungal which helps in keeping your skin oil, dust, and bacteria free.
- Mix Apple vinegar with filter water in a bowl.
- Take cotton and dips in the bowl. Apply on the affected area of skin.
- Leave it for 12 minutes and after 12 minutes wash it with warm water.
It can cure sunburns by soothe the pain and fast your healing process.
- Mix 2 cups of water with a half cup of vinegar.
- Dip a washcloth with the mixer and apply on sunburn.
- Massage it on the whole skin.
Soothe and Exfoliate Skin
It contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells and make new healthy skin cells.
- It’s weird but effectful. Pour some vinegar in your warm water bathtub.
- Relax in the water for around 15-20 minutes.
- It’s protective acid soak into your skin and maintain the PH level of your skin.
Removes Age Spots and fight Wrinkles
Its alpha hydroxyl acid removing dead skin, age spots, and fight wrinkles.
- Take cotton and drown in vinegar.
- Apply on age spot and wrinkles.
- Leave it for around 30 minutes and wash with cool water.